Joining MetaIntegral’s Integral Theory Conference for its fourth international event (and sponsoring the conference for the third time) Integral City has designed Pop-Up Playgrounds for three lunch times on July 17, 18, 19. In Ballroom B (at Sonoma State University HUB) we are inviting 30 hearts and souls to Pop-Up for a “catalyzing” harvest in the Knowing Field.
Here are 10 Excellent Reasons for you to Pop-Up and harvest the conference that will get you out of your head and into your body and soul.
- AQtivate the Master Code at ITC 2015
- Discover impact that takes care of yourself, takes care of others, takes care of ITC2015, and takes care of home.
- Talking is allowed – and encouraged.
- Movement is expected – and modelled.
- Energy is invited – and amplified.
- Constellate your inner mental models and compare to outer AQtivating structures.
- Pose Burning Questions; don’t expect certain answers.
- Smash open the fruit of the pomegranate-of-expectations and discover the juice inside.
- Bring individual brilliance to a collective space and taste, speak, see, listen, and feel.
- Look for your natural and intentional fit in ITC Metatheory in our Integral City Playground.
We hope to see you any or all lunches – Friday, Saturday, Sunday at 1230-145pm. BTW – a Pop-Up Playground Lunchbox is included!!! In order to optimize the systemic constellation process we will limit participation to 30 catalysts (who are willing to participate experientially). So …first come, first constellated. See you at the Playground!