For the first time in history, the women in the developed world are noticing that they have the power to tap into state stage wisdom.
In an era where so much that is invisible technologically has been released in service to human survival and evolution, perhaps women are sensing a less threatening environment where their interior ways of knowing (1) may also be made more visible, more available and more accepted?
Perhaps now is the time to move beyond the disabled nation structures and state-changing monasteries of the past into an entirely new state for the human species where women can join men in new ways? Eisler calls such a possibility a partnership. Cohen refers to it as a new human consciousness.
I propose revelations from the interior ways of knowing are flowing strongly through women today. And the women who are leading the charge with honoring those ways of knowing (eg. Jean Houston, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Nancy Abrams, Hazel Henderson, Nancy Roof, Elizabeth Debold, Diane Hamilton, Elisabet Sahtouris, Meg Wheatley, Elza Maalouf ++++) are releasing a quickening of the human spirit that is spanning the globe. In the information age, it is precisely the interior ways of knowing that reveal to us the new realities of the (largely invisible) universe. They make visible the invisible and enable the emergence of global, holarchic, universal and archetypal complexities of Intelligence Levels 7 and 8 and the higher stages of state consciousness.
Shapeshifting the Species
Some people have asked, “Where are the women?” in the Integral Movement. … They are researching the resilient realities of their particular typologies; they are inventing new structures for human performance; they are creating cultures that believe in perspectives that embrace the invisible with the visible; they are learning the power of their individual consciousnesses; they are grasping the leverage of their collective consciousnesses; and they are linking the interior epistemologies with the exterior epistemologies of the integral realities. Ultimately, they are becoming the Sages shape shifting not just women (and men) but the direction of the human species.
Where are the women? – change your ways of relating to the world and you will find not just the women but the new Sages of our species:
1. Look through the epistemologies that women use to relate to the world.
2. Recognize and transcend the evolutionary structural boundaries that have privileged dominator cultures, then emerged social networks and now see the new territory that has opened up in the systemic flex-flows of an integral worldview.
3. Appreciate the triple helix of the evolutionary trajectory of the species so that you can see how both men and women have co-created each other and life conditions for evolutionary survival, adaptiveness and reproduction.
4. Create the conditions of safety so women can let go of old patterns buried deep in their cultures and psyches so they can reconnect with the source of being and becoming and shift from identification with their gender to being fully conscious human beings.
5. Appreciate that life conditions vary around the world and each person, family, clan, community, country and geography are co-creating new conditions for our next evolutionary emergence as fully conscious human beings.
Read the full article from which this was extracted here.
(1) Identified by Ken Wilber as: phenomenology, autopoeisis, hermeneutics and social autopoeisis