Here is the Integral City 2015 Meta Blog. It connects the 4 Voices of the Integral City to the Planet, People, Place and Power that energized us in 2015.
It follows the traditions of:
1. Equinox/Solstice Newsletters – Integral City Reflective Organ
- Integral City Reflective Organ – March Equinox 2015: Signs & Wonders of Planetary Shifts
- Integral City Reflective Organ – June Solstice 2015 – Pope, Planet of Integral Cities, People, Playgrounds
- Integral City Reflective Organ – October 2015: Places – Smart, Resilient, Integral
- Integral City Reflective Organ – December 2015: Inner Power, Outer Climate
2. City of the Year 2015: Paris
For the first time in 2015 we could see that some cities are moving the forefront of a Planet of Integral Cities. In particular the role that Paris played in galvanizing the world to think and act in ways that made us conscious of ourselves at a city scale, inspired us to nominate Paris as City of the Year 2015. In particular Paris helped us appreciate the reality of the Master Code through taking care of Self/ Others/ Place/ Planet. Here are four blogs exploring Paris 2015.
3. Leaders Meshworking in Europe & USA
Europe brought the impact of People, Planet, Place and Power into city awareness and showed how national leaders can bring the politics of dignity as a defense against the politics of fear. At the same time a small city in Oklahoma, USA is at the forefront of prototyping how to involve the dignity of all 4 city voices in the process of becoming an Integral City. We honoured Durant, Oklahoma as Meshworkers of the Year 2015.
- Discovering How Politics of Dignity Counters Politics of Fear
- Meshworkers of the Year Award 2015 – Imagine Durant, Oklahoma, USA Integral City of the Future
4. Leadership Reviewed
Leadership in Integral City came into focus with the Integral Leadership Review Canada Issue in 2015 and subsequently inspired a number of leadership-related blogs: